skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life...as I know it.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Meet Me Halfway
I want you so bad it's my only wish.
Slow shutters and tired eyes and nervous drunk kisses. I go back to this night all the time lately.
I want to snuggle up with you. Everything else doesn't have to matter tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(58)
▼
November
(3)
Lay Me Down
Meet Me Halfway
Barbra Streisand
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
About Me
Stacey
I want to live where soul meets body, and let the sun wrap its arms around me, and bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing, and feel, feel what its like to be new.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment