Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pieces

I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it, I don't believe it makes me real.

I'm done giving a shit about my grades. I'm over early starts. I'm over people making my friends give up. It's okay for me to give up, because I'm only giving up on photoshop and perfect image printing strategies and you know, my future. No biggy. But I can't have my friends giving up on say, life in general. That scares the beejeebers out of me. Life is amazing. Life is tough, sure. But you can't give up on it. Especially when you as a person are so effing awesome. You're kind and warm and funny, and I imagine you pull off the 80's running gear look too well to be unhappy with life.

So buck up Charlie, you'll find the golden ticket soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment