skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life...as I know it.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wooden Chair
Woke up in the sea, with poison in my blood, and I'm missing you.
I dreamt things were different, that we weren't together. And even in my dream I knew it wasn't right. You make me so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(58)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(12)
Broken Bones
Oats we sow.
Neither Freer
The Animals Were Gone
Alley Cats
Pieces
Wooden Chair
Why does it always rain on me?
Ion Square
Shelter
Vaporize
South America
►
April
(11)
About Me
Stacey
I want to live where soul meets body, and let the sun wrap its arms around me, and bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing, and feel, feel what its like to be new.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment