skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life...as I know it.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Drive Me Home
And just another chapter of screwing around, and I would give up but you're too damn proud.
Your oldest fears are the worst ones.
You are the master of self preservation, and I am just a fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(58)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(9)
99 Problems
Vcr
In The Water, I Am Beautiful
Your Winter
Drive Me Home
Fall Hard
Lights and Music
Kite
Sleepyhead
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(11)
About Me
Stacey
I want to live where soul meets body, and let the sun wrap its arms around me, and bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing, and feel, feel what its like to be new.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment