Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9 crimes

Its a small crime, and I've got no excuse...

I just did something I can't believe I would ever do. I think I'm losing my mind. Maybe that happened a long time ago.

Today was fun, catching trains and walking up mountains and being guinea pigs for Clifford's Harry Potter pick up lines. Oh, and did everyone know Clifford's studying IT? *Inside Joke* Oh, I love my friends. Not to be bias, but they're pretty epic.

Speaking of friends - Therese...



Talking to you today made me realise a few things. Firstly, that I didn't spend nearly enough time with you when you came to visit. Secondly, that I don't think you'll ever cease to amaze and shock me - we'll call this latest spectacle the "Katy Perry Incident of 2010", shall we?

And lastly, I realise that having a boyfriend now means sometimes I get a little distracted and preoccupied. Sometimes the two of us can delve into our own little world, where no-one else seems to matter. But I want you to know that you, Therese, will always matter to me. There have been too many awesome dances to TIK TOK, talks on the phone, touching of the pastry and morning spoons for our friendship to falter in any way. So please, love, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment