This here is love in its purest, cheesiest, no-you-hang-up-first form. Three years and I've never known them to fight. Three years and they've made everyone around them wonder how they do it. Three years and Nat and Jess are still as in love, if not more, as when they first started. Its a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Something's wrong with my camera. I'm hoping and wishing and waiting for that moment when it springs back to normal and says "just punking you Stace..." and we'll all laugh and laugh and laugh until we can't anymore.
I totally thought that was you for a second and I was like "BUT THAT'S NOT BEN!" How silly of me.
ReplyDeleteHappy couples make me happy and stuff :)
x.
p.s I hope your camera gets well soon. I'll bring over a hot water bottle and some soup to make it feel better ;D
This is the cutest cute that ever cuted.
ReplyDelete