Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heart full of wine.

"She especially liked the way his big hands cradled her head, as if he could hold her thoughts together even when they started running off in directions she didn't want to explore..."

Is it just me or is The Pact by Jodi Picoult the most amazing book ever?

I just want to read it instead of doing assignments. I just want to go back to last night. You're an absolute nutter when you've been drinking wine. Actually, you're an absolute nutter full stop. I like it that way.

Don't make me do this assignment...

Nat - come home so we can eat Easter eggs and procrastinate together and laugh about nothing.



Bernice is probably going to come after me with flaming pitchforks for posting this. But I just think she's a beautiful person, inside and out. Thankyou for modelling for me, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment